Perhaps when you established your business, you developed a solid messaging strategy, built an awesome brand presence and gained a healthy client base. But two, five, 10 years later, if your messaging is exactly the same, will it reflect where you are with your business now? Or are you no longer reaching your desired audience? Is your brand still relevant given updated technologies and trends?
If we reviewed your messaging, would your brand appear the way you intended?
If you’re unsure, think about the following questions:
· How are your current clients finding you? Through your website? Referrals?
· When was the last time you updated your website (copy, imagery, blogs, etc.)?
· Do you actively promote your company on social media?
· What content are you sharing?
· Has your company description or product/service offerings changed?
If any of your answers indicate that your company’s brand is in need of a facelift, think about the following tips to boost your messaging, both online and off.